• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I had a lot of hope and excitement built up over him over the last year. That was the moment that made me question all that.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Some of the commentators and Twitter analysts were talking about the decision to bat first. I understand the reasons based on conditions but what they're not getting is, when you are a number 9 ranked ODI side and you know your cricket is at least a decade behind the 8th ranked side, you have other concerns. The last time England batted first against Pakistan, they scored 350 plus in a game Pakistan were trying to win to level the series. They were completely batted out. Anything over 280 and they are out of the game. They just don't want to take those sort of risks anymore.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah agreed, bowling first wasn't a decision Pakistan can take at the moment. Jason Roy bats for 20 overs and it would be game over

Howe_zat

Audio File
So Rashid will have the 41st, 43rd and 45th overs, don't think Sarfraz will resist going on the charge. Could end up being three wickets for England, could be the catalyst the need to kick up towards 280 or so.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Rashid gets Sarfraz caught on the boundary - chuffing knew it

Good captaincy really, Pakistan were far too comfortable against spin in the middle overs, bowling in the last 10 brings Rashid's T20 credentials more into play.

Last edited: