• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2021 (white ball)

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Yup, great start with Gregory chipping in too.

And good to see that Malan's leave of absence was only temporary.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's a ridiculous hit from Maqsood

Off the backfoot over extra cover for six

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
141 could well be enough if they take early wickets, given the length of England's tail today.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gosh this is dull, was hoping this would be more of a contest than the Lankans.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I saw that Carse had made only 7 List A appearances before his ODI debut today.

Must be the fewest for an England debutant for some time.

grecian

Carse is injury prone too isn't he, I look forward to the time, when we have a good half-dozen of our "very" fast bowlers out injured.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
I find Phil Salt one ugly batsman. Bottom hand leg side ugliness. Never been a particular fan. I enjoy watching Sibley and Burns bat more.

Starfighter

That's a hideous loss from Pakistan. How many teams have been smashed by an XI that only has one first-choice player, and some fifth-choice ones?