• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2020

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England calling up Robinson for the squad for the second test.

Are they short of bowlers?
Dunno but he certainly looks the part imo, and has the numbers to back it up as well.

Maybe they need someone to bowl at them while the others recover.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Dunno but he certainly looks the part imo, and has the numbers to back it up as well.

Maybe they need someone to bowl at them while the others recover.
Your second point may well be spot on actually. Makes sense with all these back-to-back tests.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
A few years back Warwickshire tried to be funky and promoted Woakes to open in the 2nd innings of a county game. He was out for a duck in short order, and he was in much better batting form at the time then than now.

(I'm pretty sure they never tried it again.)

Neptune

State Vice-Captain
**** off Archer. You can wipe that ****ing smirk off your face too. That’s just utter ****, we’re ****ed now. Absolutely shocking bowling, and utterly shocking attitude. I’m sorry but I’m losing patience with him now, I really am. We can’t keep making up excuses with him.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not too often you see a mis-hit that doesn't even carry as far the fielder these days.

Follows it up with a biggie.