• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2020

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why didn't Broad give him the Warner treatment though? Conditions not as helpful? They haven't attacked the pads enough

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Shan Masood is good. Have felt that way since he showed up like a totally different batsman in South Africa, I think. Right now I would rather drop the useless #7 and bring in Fawad though. They honestly dont need the second leggie. Although its obvious they plan to have Haris as the long term #6 + second spinner.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
OverratedSanity tends to be quite pessimistic in tour thread.

***y glance. Anderson has been off colour this season.
Yeah, he's not been at his best. I did once make the mistake of suggesting he was getting on a bit; circa 2014 iirc, and then he spent about five years averaging 20.

trundler

Broad settling into a rhythm. That's the line he's most dangerous with to the lefties. Still pleased to see a lack of wafting

Daemon

I'm just glad unconscious bias tests don't usually include a part where it asks you whether a Pakistani batsman is about to get out. I'd be in serious trouble.
Have hedged my bets by not mentioning for who tbf