• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Bangladesh 2021 (T20Is and Tests)

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
2 days and 1 session. 214 overs out of 450

This is how long Bangers could last at HOME. Clueless, could have easily avoided the follow on and taken some overs out of the game or

could've taken a lead at the end, and forced pak to bat again. It wud've taken 2 overs out & 10 mins and who knows by then the 'bad light' might have prevented Pakistan from chasing a single digit target. Even setting a target of 1 run might have been enough to secure a draw!!

Bangladesh could have been like we only want to bowl with a fast bowler and it would have been game over. No more play. Fell 8 runs short. And how stupid they were that they ignored the 2 runs at the end. Even the commentator was so dumb, 'runs are irrelevant' etc Do you not know how the game works?? How are all these people so clueless about so many small aspects of the game, including the Bangladeshi players.. wasted several opportunities to eat up time. Just plain dumb and inept.

I knew 2 days ago itself that even if Pakistan has 120 overs, they will bowl bangladesh out twice. And i knew in the final session that no matter how close the bangers get to the pak score, they will crumble in the end and lose by an innings.

Were 6 down with just 15 runs behind and then crumbled within 7 runs.
198/6 to 205 all out.

Aritro

International Regular
People can say what they want but ultimately 300 is a pretty formidable total in a one-dayer and trying to chase it down in two innings only makes it twice as hard. The fact that we got as close as we did says a lot about the players' mentality and application. Onwards to New Zealand now where hopefully the umpires can be trusted to recharge their light meters between sessions.

cnerd123

likes this
Absolutely pathetic. Unless there is an overhaul in the domestic cricket structure + a new team of selectors we won't see any improvement.

One step forward and two steps back with this lot. Always.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thanks for the WTC boost BD. This was just incredibly, ineffably inept batting. Twice. I recall Dom Bess sneaking the easiest fifer anyone's ever had against SL last winter but Sajid has him beat with 12 almost exclusively avoidable dismissals. Not that he didn't bowl well but really, at some stage BD should've reconsidered strategy.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Man every time I tuned in they seemed to be batting ok, almost all the wickets fell when I couldn't watch. I watched Litton's brainless shot to give Fawad catching practice, were the rest just as bad?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
People can say what they want but ultimately 300 is a pretty formidable total in a one-dayer and trying to chase it down in two innings only makes it twice as hard. The fact that we got as close as we did says a lot about the players' mentality and application. Onwards to New Zealand now where hopefully the umpires can be trusted to recharge their light meters between sessions.
Are you the BD Team Owner Mammoon? Or whatever his name?

And if you are, can you please gimme a job with your franchise? :p

Bijed

International Regular
I don't usually like to post just to rag on another team, but that's truly dreadful from Bangladesh. If England had done that*, it'd be strongly in contention for the most gutless test loss I could remember and I'd be raging

*I may be tempting fate wrt to the ongoing Ashes series

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Feel that is going to be a vital result as far as the WTC final goes.

Last day 5th session win. Nice.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
That was a ptetty impressive capitulation here

Also I hate to be that guy, but do wonder whether Sajid's action may come up for closer scrutiny?