• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Sir Alex

Banned
Interesting thoughts from the feedback cricinfo is getting on the declaration;

Maybe some other international captains could take heed from the result of this match (if there is one), instead of grinding out 600+ first innings scores to pad out the stats of their star batsmen?
No need if you are Dhoni and captaining India to a innings victory. :)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've got this terrible feeling North will miss Sydney and Steve Smith is going to play, with Haddin to six, Smith at seven.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
nah can't be out, I mean North for Smith would be dire. North is a better spinner than Smith anyways, but yeah you never know with these selectors..

Good bowling Watto!

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Shane Watson is going to be in for a big payrise next time Cricket Australia announce their contracts.

Opening bat in all 3 forms of the game, and he's taking some pretty vital wickets these days too.

Top_Cat

Must admit I'm coming around to Watto in a reverse swing role. He's bowling good stuff, tbh. Big improvement for mine has been he's not going for 4+ an over any more.

Top_Cat

First guy to consistently get up at Akmal's throat level will get him, I reckon. He reminds me of Inzi a bit, plays with low hands.

How the hell was that a no-ball?! Been a few this summer which shouldn't have been called.

Burgey

Nice to see two Aussie bowlers reversing it when the opposition got nowt. Usually the other way around.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would bring mitch back on for dougeh for an over or two vs akmal before stumps. Dougeh bit indifferent this spell.

Ps. Feel your pain matt, posting from phones is teh ghey