• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2016/17

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So, something I've been pondering with my Ashwin-sized brain. Is the durability of Starc and Haze through this summer due to the fact they were injury-managed in the years leading up to now in what they call the danger years for fast bowlers in their early 20s?

Probably not something which can be definitively answered, but I wouldn't be surprised if it played some part.

Burgey

Question: when it takes a while to line up snicko and hotspot, why don't they check the pitching of the ball first while that's happening? In that instance they'd have saved a couple of minutes or so.

Burgey

Jesus, they'll want Warner out within like 20 minutes or it'll be absolute carnage again. Feel so sorry for Yasir. He's a better bowler than how he's being dealt with.