• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2016/17

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tbf Pakistan has batted as well or better as India does here, but there just isn't the atmosphere or intensity. We need a mid-match walk off at an ill-perceived sleight to spice things up a bit.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tbf Pakistan has batted as well or better as India does here
No they haven't.

Man Chappell saying Pakistan wouldn't want more than 320 as they'd want to bowl now. WHAT THE ****?

I swear to God all of Channel 9 and their theories of declarations or batting aggressively has gone into ultra mode now. Its beyond a joke

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
No they haven't.

Man Chappell saying Pakistan wouldn't want more than 320 as they'd want to bowl now. WHAT THE ****?

I swear to God all of Channel 9 and their theories of declarations or batting aggressively has gone into ultra mode now. Its beyond a joke
Like I mean Ian Chappell is one of the best captains ever. How can he think this?

Ugh

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Like I mean Ian Chappell is one of the best captains ever. How can he think this?

Ugh
Could be looking at the weather forecast but if most of the play can be made up Pakistan should just keep going as long as they can.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
"the team needs him to get a move on"

"its hit out or get out time"

Pakistan aren't ****ing setting a target for Australia to chase in the 4th innings. What's going on here. Try and score big and bat once ffs

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I think it's the mentality that Pakistan need to win the game and therefore "have" to be the ones pushing the game along.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I think it's the mentality that Pakistan need to win the game and therefore "have" to be the ones pushing the game along.
That would make sense if they said they should make 450 quickly. But they're suggesting they should get 320 and then end it.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"the team needs him to get a move on"

"its hit out or get out time"

Pakistan aren't ****ing setting a target for Australia to chase in the 4th innings. What's going on here. Try and score big and bat once ffs
Came to have a whinge about the same. Worst Duo the two Ian's

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Might be nice conditions to bowl in but the wicket is flat. 300 isn’t anything to write home to Mum & Dad about. It keeps Pak in the game but they should be looking at 400 or just getting bowled out. Rest of the batsman to come won’t **** around as well.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is hilarious from chappelli? Also what were they on about with that bit about there being no cover drives? They've played quite a few when presented with the opportunity.