• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NZ in Bangladesh (5 T20s)

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
It's a strange one that Conway was never able to use his workaholic winters in Gauteng to get his stiff leading right leg scampering out to the pitch of spinners better than it does.

Simply a 'my father and coach would severely punish me if I'd ever venture out and get stumped in schoolboy games. To this day I carry the tension and it locks up my footwork' sort of a guy in all the ways Young isn't, I guess.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
It's such a weird quirk in history that someone so disproportionately good at playing spin has ended up an opening batsman who has to play half his games in New Zealand.
It's probably an even weirder quirk that someone is an opening batsman in NZ is probably more adept at playing spin than he is quality pace.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Like that, he's very honest. None of the black caps complained nor did the management/staff. Takes guts to call it out and Shakib has tonnes of that.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Those pitches in the UAE are going to get a loooooot of use. Bangladesh batsmen might actually be getting a pretty good prep.