• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NRL 2006 Thread

Blaze

Banned
broncoman said:
looking pretty good for the Warriors so far 14-0 early in the second half...
There has been nothing there worth getting excited about, the Tigers are just crap without Marshall.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blaze said:
There has been nothing there worth getting excited about, the Tigers are just crap without Marshall.
warriors still had to turn up and win the game, something that isnt neccisarily easy for them :p

Blaze

Banned
God those Warriors commentators are painful.

With 8 minutes left Halligan claims that the Tigers are still in it despite being 20 points behind, saying that scoring 3 tries in 10 minutes in achievable.

Pity they needed to score 4 times...

And don't get me started on their bias, whenever the Warriors do something well they collectively blow their loads...

It's just embarrasing to listen to.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blaze said:
God those Warriors commentators are painful.

With 8 minutes left Halligan claims that the Tigers are still in it despite being 20 points behind, saying that scoring 3 tries in 10 minutes in achievable.

Pity they needed to score 4 times...

And don't get me started on their bias, whenever the Warriors do something well they collectively blow their loads...

It's just embarrasing to listen to.
That's just New Zealanders being used to losing no matter what the game situation, and when something goes well, it is so unexpected.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Two weeks in a row, i have been dissapointed with the sharks.. grrr :@

and just can't believe that the west tigers lost..

my tipping this week has been pathetic..