• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Northside Power Thread **

Travis_Teh

International Regular
that's pretty much a 4-3-3 with a U-back four (2 stoppers, 2 overlapping fullbacks) and a diamond midfield (1 defensive 2 attacking) with three upfront.

I've never been a fan of three up front.... i believe it leaves the central man a little naked (even with the linking attacking midfielder behind him) with the other strikers playing as oldschool wingers.

2 central strikers who work 15 yards away from each other as a unit is the winner :)

Cloete

International Captain
Travis_Teh said:
that's pretty much a 4-3-3 with a U-back four (2 stoppers, 2 overlapping fullbacks) and a diamond midfield (1 defensive 2 attacking) with three upfront.

I've never been a fan of three up front.... i believe it leaves the central man a little naked (even with the linking attacking midfielder behind him) with the other strikers playing as oldschool wingers.

2 central strikers who work 15 yards away from each other as a unit is the winner :)
I don't think ESMS picks up on wider forwards anyway. So we should just get the 3 of them holding hands up front really. The AM's might be able to get out wide and swing in some crosses though.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
The problem i have with Andy suggestion is that IMO ESMS will see it as two defenders, five midfielders and three strikers. We could leak a lot of goals, the sim doesn't really notice wing backs, wingers or attacking wingers, unless you play a straight 4-4-2.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
chaminda_00 said:
The problem i have with Andy suggestion is that IMO ESMS will see it as two defenders, five midfielders and three strikers. We could leak a lot of goals, the sim doesn't really notice wing backs, wingers or attacking wingers, unless you play a straight 4-4-2.
Yeah, that's why I thought may aswell go with a 4-3-3 ... basically acheives the same thing.

oz_fan

International Regular
I just made a couple of kits. I wasn't really sure which colours to use though. Anyway let me know what you think.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Those kits look ok, but all the ones being posted by the teams are very plain. I think we should have a kit that is a bit out there, as long as its isn't overboard like that 90s Socceroo kit i saw on TV a couple days ago.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
steds said:
Travis "I love Dynamo Western so much I'll nick their colours" Demeza.
Hadn't seen them to be honest .... don't really have the time to care about -other- team threads :p

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Travis_Teh said:
what -are- our main colours meant to be?
The colours of a rainbow, we don't have main colours yet, whatever looks good on a kit. I must admitt i don't mind orange colour kit, something different that stands out from the pack, a good option for a away kit. Light/Sky blue seems to look pretty good, so it could be a option for a home kit. But if someone comes up with kits with better colours i wont rule them out. I know Andy wants a mainly white kit, similar to Germany. Really if you got an idea for a kit just post it.