• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand v India T20s & ODIs

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Starts today, so I guess we need a thread.

18 Nov: 1st T20, Sky Stadium, Wellington
20 Nov: 2nd T20, Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui
22 Nov: 3rd T20, McLean Park, Napier

25 Nov: 1st ODI, Eden Park, Auckland
27 Nov: 2nd ODI, Seddon Park, Hamilton
30 Nov, 3rd ODI, Hagley Oval, Christchurch

_Ed_

Squads:

NZ:

ODI: Kane Williamson (capt), Finn Allen, Michael Bracewell, Devon Conway, Lockie Ferguson, Daryl Mitchell, Adam Milne, Jimmy Neesham, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Tom Latham (wk), Matt Henry.

T20I: Kane Williamson (capt), Finn Allen, Michael Bracewell, Devon Conway (wk), Lockie Ferguson, Daryl Mitchell, Adam Milne, Jimmy Neesham, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Blair Tickner.

India:

ashley bach

International Captain
Would now be delighted with a washout having just backed my good friend the Wellington weather to prevail at 16/1.
However on the other hand would still be happy to see some cricket:)

_Ed_

Looking more promising for the bet than the cricket at this stage...

Zinzan

Some sense of karma in a JAMT20 potentially being rained off after being slapped in 5 days after the World Cup. Rain forecast for the Mount on Sunday, too.
Good, playing at the Mount is usually a loss against SC sides... unless the wicket has changed this season. Wait for South Africa & Australia to schedule games there.

girish117

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
bilateral kings about to get whooped. NZ and SA are final frontiers , Eng in tests too. wishing for a loss here - hopefully this would wake up the delusional indian fans from going back into "we are the best outside of ICC events" slumber. continuous losses should hopefully agitate folks enough to take things seriously and rest cretin like yuzi and bhuvi permanently.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I live just up the coast from the Mount, and looks like play on from here - as long as it isn't still holding water, as it did absolutely piss down from 2pm or so onwards.