• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand v Australia

Fiery

Banned
benchmark00 said:
Im packin' myself!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DUN DUN DUN ANOTHER BITES THE DUST!
You've got an excessive/compulsive smilie disorder man. Don't get too ****ie...Mills and Tuffey are our 2 best batsmen.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do you reckon New Zealand know the difference between bowlers and batters?....

Last game Stryrus took 4 fa... and the top order failed whilst the bowling of Tuffey and co was terrible.....

Sort of the the same today... :D

Fiery

Banned
benchmark00 said:
The truth unfortunately, wish i could say the other way around
**** off ya sheep-stealing, Matilda waltzing, convict ****s. I hate you all and am coming to Aussie to burn all your houses down after we beat you 3-2.

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Blaze said:
I want Mills to bat sensibly. He is a very good batsman IMO. Wilson looked pretty good as well. He actually suprised me a little. Vettori if he gets support could get a century here.

I wish they would show streakers when they come on to the field. It's always great entertainment
It was a shame Vettori was dismissed so close to his maiden ODI century, still not a bad effort coming in at number eight against the world's best team. Wilson batted better than he has in the past too and if Vettori could've stuck around, Mills could've also been handy.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Fiery said:
**** off ya sheep-stealing, Matilda waltzing, convict ****s. I hate you all and am coming to Aussie to burn all your houses down after we beat you 3-2.
Calm down mate, the Aussies were simply too good and we never looked like winning, I'm admitting it as it's the truth. Forget about the threats Fiery.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm hoping the sequence of 11 consecutive losses at matches I've been at comes to an end on Saturday. We are going to need to play a lot better than we did today.

Fiery

Banned
Blaze said:
Your right you are too good but there is no need to rub it in IMO. Just be happy with the win and don't lower yourself to Fiery's childish level
Blaze, that's harsh man. I know you're still at school but you're still not too old for me to put you over my knee and tan your hide.

Fiery

Banned
Somerset said:
Calm down mate, the Aussies were simply too good and we never looked like winning, I'm admitting it as it's the truth. Forget about the threats Fiery.
I was joking

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
_Ed_ said:
I'm hoping the sequence of 11 consecutive losses at matches I've been at comes to an end on Saturday. We are going to need to play a lot better than we did today.
They've currently won the last two that I've attended and I'm going so we're not all bad luck.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
i don't think i've ever physically been at a game over the years where my favourite player, andrew symonds, has scored more than 10 runs in his innings.... :(

mind you, i was there at the gabba when hopes and hauritz debuted in the same ING Cup match together...from memory hopes took 4 wickets and hauritz took 3 !!