• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe and South Africa 2015

Really disappointed with Neesh. When I criticised him, he then scored a 4 and 6 with the next balls. Then just dabbed to point and third man, thereafter.

KW inexplicably lost momentum in his innings as well.

Not a good day with the bat.

Bowlers may well still win the game for NZ but ZImbabwe would have taken this score at the start of the day if offered it to chase I suspect.

Last edited:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
now that the next important thing is 4 years away we should rotate watling and ronchi imo. all for getting the most out of our elderly but like we're doing with the spinners we should also groom the batting/keeping
Yeah if Hesson's really never going back to Watling, he should definitely try to get Phillips keeping for Auckland in the next domestic season. Brad Cachopa's a very error-prone keeper anyway, in all the vault video. Put an onus on Auckland to draw up a nice solid medium-term plan for one of their youngsters, for once.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know it's not a T20 and you can play catch-up later, but Chibhabha, 0 off 16?

Edit: he's off the mark off his 17th delivery.

201 runs to win off 200 balls.

If Zimbabwe win this, NZ will have learnt a further valuable lesson this tour in its approach to batting.