• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in West Indies, AUG 10 to 21, 2022

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FIXTURES:

1st T20I- August 10, Sabina Park, JAM ROCK
2nd T20I- August 12, Sabina Park, JAM ROCK
3rd T20I- August 14, Sabina Park, JAM ROCK

1st ODI- August 17, Kensington Oval
2nd ODI- August 19, Kensington Oval
3rd ODI- August 21, Kensington Oval

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Devon, Darryl, Kane, Southee, Boult and the rest of the boys will be back I think for this series.

Likely T20 squad : Guptill, Darryl, Kane, Conway, Phillips, Neesham, Chapman, Santner, Boult, Jamieson (if fit), Southee, Lockie, Bracewell or Allen (prefer Allen), Sodhi, Sears

Likely one day squad : Guptill, Darryl, Kane, Conway, Latham, Nicholls, Phillips, Santner, Boult, Jamieson, Lockie, Bracewell, Sodhi, Allen, Tickener (rather Duffy but they will take Tickener)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I struggle to take T20s seriously as it is, and then they go and add JAM ROCK to it or something

thundaboult

International Debutant
Devon, Darryl, Kane, Southee, Boult and the rest of the boys will be back I think for this series.

Likely T20 squad : Guptill, Darryl, Kane, Conway, Phillips, Neesham, Chapman, Santner, Boult, Jamieson (if fit), Southee, Lockie, Bracewell or Allen (prefer Allen), Sodhi, Sears

Likely one day squad : Guptill, Darryl, Kane, Conway, Latham, Nicholls, Phillips, Santner, Boult, Jamieson, Lockie, Bracewell, Sodhi, Allen, Tickener (rather Duffy but they will take Tickener)
one good thing about the t20s could be that the WI batters smash macewell right out of the bowling attack...for good

NZTailender

Damn this post white as hell
I thought it was something along the lines of Georgie pie super smash, KFC Big bash, marvel stadium. Some kind of brand sponsoring a series and tbf Jam rock sounds like a radio station or some flash entertainment thing so anyway I'm white as hell

NZTailender

I'm guessing this is what management see as the strongest XV "going forward" with the inclusion of Allen and Bracewell. Nicholls and Young completely discarded.

Assuming they see the best ODI XI as:
1. Guptill
2. Conway
3. Williamson
4. Mitchell
5. Latham+
6. Phillips
7. Bracewell
8. Santner
9. Henry
10. Ferguson
11. Boult

Just spotted this is also the T20I squad, which is itstl.