• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in South Africa

Loony BoB

International Captain
thedarkmullet said:
Not necessarily, if Franklin plays a solid 30-40 and Mills gets a quick 20 near the end Flem would only need to make another 50 or so.......8-) not that I'd complain if Flems got his double tho.
There's no way Mills will score 20. :p

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
But don't forget that we've been assured that SA are infintiely better than NZ, so even if NZ make 450, SA will make 800!

thedarkmullet

School Boy/Girl Captain
marc71178 said:
But don't forget that we've been assured that SA are infintiely better than NZ, so even if NZ make 450, SA will make 800!
And still have time to skittle NZ for 30 in the second innings:p

Blaze

Banned
Just switched on the cricket. We are doing well. Ntini went nuts over the Franklin decision. I thought he clipped his pad?

Lol at the commentator 'there was a clear edge there'

After the third replay I still couldn't work out if he hit it...

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looked like he hit his pad to me. But of course I'm hardly objective.

Nasty ball there from Ntini. That wasn't a very nice thing to do.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
That's if he's not out. He needs to get to 6440 to get it to 40 if he gets out. He's currently on 6369.