• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in South Africa

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
luckyeddie said:
I'll watch it for you then, Zinzan.

As you say, a horrible (but funny) way to get out.
I wouldn't imagine Fleming saw the humour in it :huh:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
What radio stations are broadcasting the game in NZ and in SA? Trying to get a feed without much luck :(

_Ed_

Good score after being on 206 after 47 overs. Certainly defendable, need to hold our catches this time though!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow, I have no idea how the Kiwis got to 243, but good on them. I think it could be 30-40 runs too low, though.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The kiwis favourites to win this match imo. South Africa face a challenge and it wont be easy making the required runs.

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
luckyeddie said:
Slow wicket, on the other hand short boundaries and a fast outfield.

Not par, but not far short.

I would put it par/just above par

Remember the average score at that ground is around 230

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
What a super 6 by AB! what a player!!!

Really confused whom to support. I am a South African fan but have bet $200 on New Zealand on CW money makers.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
With AB gone off Mills the match continues to remain what New Zealand-South Africa encounters usually are - fascinating to watch.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
AB was looking really good, he'll be kicking himself because he knows today was a good opportunity to cement himself in the SA team had he gone on.

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
umm why the hell is oram the extra player ??

He didnt bat and he wont bowl..

Am i missing something ? or did we just waste a entire player

_Ed_

You have to name the sub before the toss, I guess NZ were hoping to bowl first and bring Oram in to bat.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Rudoph has looked really scratchy. But the more these two continue, the better the chance of South Africa winning gets.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Vettori has an economy rate of 4.8. 145 required off 150 balls. Vettori has 10 overs to go. South Africa has 8 wickets in hand.

This is a very interesting match!