• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's a bowling all rounder who really is, or was, a bit part bowler.

That's irrelevant, I don't think he's talented either, but you can't deny his bowling statistics (ER 4.92 averaging 7 overs per match) aren't satisfactory, even if he does have ****-all going for him.

JTemperance

Cricket Spectator
Because he used to be. Well, not express, but fast.
His pace has always been overstated by commentators and journalists though. I've even heard Holding drooling over it before a quick check of the speed gun reading revealed Finn to be letting it go at a fairly military 82mph.

Niall

International Coach
Yeah, poor shot from Kane, but hard not to feel some sympathy, monster target, run rate spiralling out of control and Ross "I'l bat through and you take the risks " Taylor at the other end. 8-)

Yeah, poor shot from Kane, but hard not to feel some sympathy, monster target, run rate spiralling out of control and Ross "I'l bat through and you take the risks " Taylor at the other end. 8-)
Ross "the review" Taylor values his wicket. Ask anyone he's run out.