• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Jamie How gets yet another start he can't convert. It's getting really worrying now, especially given his poor First Class record. He's technically very good these days but he just can't go on with it. Is there some way we can merge his technique with Sinclair's desire, concentration and ability to bat for years on end? :p

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
This'll be interesting, fatty is notoriously bad at converting his starts in FC cricket.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
tbh, even if Redmond gets 150 here, I think he is pretty dire
Oh, get out :p

Glad to see Redmond getting going. Ryder making a confident start as well, good to see.

How still yet to crack triple figures. Could see him doing it in Australia which would be great.

Julian87

State Captain
Oh, get out :p

Glad to see Redmond getting going. Ryder making a confident start as well, good to see.

How still yet to crack triple figures. Could see him doing it in Australia which would be great.
All Australia would have to do to guarantee that doesn't happen is pick Shaun Tait, and it would probably be a better selection than P Siddy.

NZTailender

All Australia would have to do to guarantee that doesn't happen is pick Shaun Tait, and it would probably be a better selection than P Siddy.
If you picked Shaun Tait we wouldn't need to score runs off the bat, sundries would do all the work.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was a violent little storm that came across the ground in the second hour, wasn't it? Looked like the stands were falling apart!

NZTailender

Another solid partnership forming here, soon enough we should have less than 200 to chase down, which is a good mental barrier to break.