• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Bangladesh 2023/24

RMBolton

U19 12th Man
If form is a reason then that's pretty poor IMO. I mean Seifert is neither here nor there for me, but Foxcroft is someone who committed to the system and after a kerfuffle around eligibility, should be persisted with more. If form was a basis, half the side should be dropped.
I didn't really expect Foxcroft in this squad. I fully expect him in the T20 squad, though.

I'm not even that mad about Latham/Nicholls/Blundell. With so many players rested, Latham was the only realistic captain left. They'll all get rested after this anyway.
Great to see Clarkson, O'Rourke & Ashok in the squad.

ashley bach

International Captain
It's always fascinating when something infrequent in the game pops up. Here Mushfiqur becomes only the 8th player in the history of the game to be
dismissed obstructing the field. What is truly remarkable however, is that about half an hour before getting out he did almost exactly the same thing.
On this occasion however, the ball spun backwards and just went past Mushfiqur's off stump, but there he was having a swing at the ball with his hand.
The first time was bizarre and then to get out the second time makes it one of the most peculiar actions taken from a player ever seen.
Found it on the extended highlights..check out 16:24
LOL the guy was on drugs yesterday.

Aritro

International Regular
Bangladesh may achieve a big milestone in a few days. Finally becoming [consistently] decent at home?
Wish this was true, but since 2019ish we've lost home series to Pakistan, Sri Lanka, West Indies, India and one-off test against Afghanistan. We've won a subsequent series against Afghanistan, and another one against Ireland. Unfortunately, we haven't been consistently anything other than embarrassing.