• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Australia 2019/20

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I like Cummins a lot, but but my raging hard-on for Neil Wagner is so perpetual I can't love him too much.
It must be said that it's not often a touring bowler takes 17@20 and most Aussies love him for it.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nutmegged! Not an ideal start to the day, and my hopes for Raval today are not particularly high.

Flem274*

123/5
well at least he's out so warne might find something else to give fellatio over

he won't, but a jeet raval century here would annoy so many people including warne and athlai so come on aussie give us some gifts

Flem274*

123/5
starting to remember why i muted it during our innings yesterday 'hurrr hurrrrr who would want to bat time it's for losers hurrrr'

it's an interesting insight into australian cricketing psyche. nz are insecure about aesthetics so we pretend some players don't exist because people might laugh. australia are terrified of not appearing manly and aggressive enough, so they'd rather glenn maxwell bat at #3 looking like a knob than risk blocking it like some sort of girl.

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is brutal from Raval. We're getting punished right now, need defensive fields.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Dumb dismissal from Blundell, but full praise to Lyon for the way he's bowled this morning.

Tom Flint

International Regular
starting to remember why i muted it during our innings yesterday 'hurrr hurrrrr who would want to bat time it's for losers hurrrr'

it's an interesting insight into australian cricketing psyche. nz are insecure about aesthetics so we pretend some players don't exist because people might laugh. australia are terrified of not appearing manly and aggressive enough, so they'd rather glenn maxwell bat at #3 looking like a knob than risk blocking it like some sort of girl.
Yeh this was weird couldn't bring himself to admit that there were australian batsman (brilliant ones too) that may have batted a bit on the conservative side