• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Australia 2019/20

Flem274*

123/5
yeah the deck has inconsistent bounce, as cummins in particular has found. just bowl at the sticks and wait or bowl bouncers and enjoy hurting people.

Flem274*

123/5
only one of these teams has lost a test to bangladesh mate

granted i could thoroughly understand australia never inviting us back. we love a meltdown in aus and sa. at least we figured out how to win in asia during the '10s.

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
only one of these teams has lost a test to bangladesh mate

granted i could thoroughly understand australia never inviting us back. we love a meltdown in aus and sa. at least we figured out how to win in asia during the '10s.
Considering how good the crowds were for Boxing day I kind of expect CA to want NZ more

vandem

International 12th Man
Massive gulf in class between both sides. Anyone agree we need two tiers of test cricket after this?
I think even Indian and Aussie fans would get tired of only playing each other.

What could help is more preparation for sides touring these two countries.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Massive gulf in class between both sides. Anyone agree we need two tiers of test cricket after this?
Agreed 100%, let's work out the hierarchy on the basis of the past couple years

(Tier 1) India > Australia > New Zealand > England = Pakistan > Australia > Pakistan > (Tier 2) Sri Lanka > South Africa > India > West Indies > England = Australia

Last edited:

thundaboult

International Debutant
We survived a new ball spell?? Wow. Did not see that coming. Will take a mammoth effort to draw this test, let alone win it. But just the hint of a resistance by Blundell and Latham is very heartening.

Flem274*

123/5
i hate test cricket. im going to watch today, and i know it's going to be grim like all the other days, but im going to watch today. and tomorrow (if it's still on).

the australian attack does make it good to watch ofc. cummins transcends national boundaries much like steyn before him.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i hate test cricket. im going to watch today, and i know it's going to be grim like all the other days, but im going to watch today. and tomorrow (if it's still on).

the australian attack does make it good to watch ofc. cummins transcends national boundaries much like steyn before him.
Cummins has it all doesn't he? He's extremely skilled, good looking and is a good bloke too. Bastard.

Gnske

I like Cummins a lot, but but my raging hard-on for Neil Wagner is so perpetual I can't love him too much.

stephen

I like Cummins a lot, but but my raging hard-on for Neil Wagner is so perpetual I can't love him too much.
What is out about change bowlers and how genuinely likeable they are?

Likeable blokes XI:

Boon
Burns
Richie Richardson
Martin Crowe
Greg Richie
Flintoff
Gilchrist
Patrick Cummins
Warne
Wagner
Merv Hughes