• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2016/17

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Can't remember the last time I saw so many full tosses. Assuming the ball is hard to grip because that's pretty undisciplined, especially when so many of them are borderline no balls. Odd match.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Did they really think they'd get a bigger turnout at a day-night game at Yarrow than they would for a day game at Pukekura Park? Bloody crazy.

Slippaah

U19 12th Man
Cricket in traditionally damp NP at night ?T20 Finals weekend last year revisited.Yarrow is a decent Rugby Stadium. Not a nursery for putting pro cricketers at risk of season threatening injury.

Flem274*

123/5
yarrow stadium is a moronic place to host a domestic game when pukekura park is five minutes away and is awesome

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love Pukekura. First time I ever saw Taylor on TV, he was casually slog sweeping sixes way up on the embankment.

Flem274*

123/5
i've been on the raised terraces for those. if he ever playsT20 at pukekura consistently he's going to kill someone. they came like missles.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Mitch may end up commanding an ODI spot based on his death bowling alone. Given we went for 120 and 130 I think it was in the first two CH ODIs, and we have series' against Australia and SA in the home summer on smaller grounds, it could become gruesome unless someone gets the job half right. It's just refreshing to see someone who has a plan at the death, changes pace/angles etc.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
From memory he returned to form for the Blackcaps last year, after a few years that weren't as good as his first stint in the side. Will be good to see him back, he's in my top NZ ODI side when fit and firing.