• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Cricket 2011/2012 ***

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
His Mrs got a good job in England and he chose to play there to support that.
Really. I didn't know that. The old O'Brien gambit. Doesn't seem to have worked out for him at all; at least from a cricketing point of view. I wondered whether he didn't feel quite as at home at Canterbury once Dave Nosworthy moved back to SA.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
After we finish our collapse vs Australia, can come in here and state that player xyz should have been in the side.

Another 100 for de Grandhomme I see....

And another 50 for Franklin. Imagine if he'd just come in at 6 against Australia........................ no I don't want to either.

Athlai

Not Terrible
After we finish our collapse vs Australia, can come in here and state that player xyz should have been in the side.

Another 100 for de Grandhomme I see....

And another 50 for Franklin. Imagine if he'd just come in at 6 against Australia........................ no I don't want to either.
Franklin is a quality fireman for Wellington tbh.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I know. Just makes it so much more frustrating that his brain freezes nearly every time he bats in a pressure situation for NZ.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Should get Sinclair to do it. Double choke equals win?

Franklin gets a hundred. Woodcock scores more runs. Another normal day for Wellington

HeathDavisSpeed

Rhodes clearly injured in some way.

Also, Straw Man is my current favourite poster. So much more positivity than some.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I was implying you'd do well in a rugby sim team on another forum. The cricketweb crabs. I can't actually recruit now though :ninja:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Heh, pity I'm completely sans rugby knowledge. I do lurk on cricsim occasionally, but like CW more.

HeathDavisSpeed

Heh, pity I'm completely sans rugby knowledge. I do lurk on cricsim occasionally, but like CW more.
Why would one lurk on Cricsim? Seems like a rather pointless exercise as you'd be missing out on everything the site's actually about. Unless you're reading the thread about CricketWeb, or the NZ Domestic Cricket thread.

But anyway, my original point was mainly your jocular style. Always seems upbeat. Your avatar probably has something to do with it.