• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The criticism Embiid is receiving is just wrong IMO

As a Sixers fan, I hate his foul baiting game but he’s obviously injured

Harden, Doc and Brand should be fired into the sun for their performance

Unfortunately, we’re stuck with Harden due to salary cap issues and management probably won’t want to pay Doc to play golf for 3 years

social

Nah

Embiid and Simmons are very young

Joel is 28 & Simmons has just turned 25 and hasn’t played in a year

Total mismanagement of the roster

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Imo Harden's decline has been a tad overstated
Ok this might have been wrong. He's looked like complete ass for too long now. I kind of thought his A+ playmaking would mean he'd age well but way too much of his game is based on blowing by guys and it just hasnt gotten better. Even those two big games he had against the raptors in game 6 and against the heat in game 4 were hot shooting nights which isn't really his game . Probably needs a full offseason? But boy, sixers are in a real bind.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Grizzlies have outplayed golden state for most of this series, just ****ed up a few key plays towards the end of games. 3-1 ptsd will be strong for the warriors if they lose today.

social

Yeah, by people installed because the league ousted the GM who built it for ****ing Brian Collangelo.
Examples of gross mismanagement since Colangelo

Jimmy felt disrespected and bailed

Panicked and gave Tobias the max

Traded away Mikal Bridges for a guy who no longer plays

Gave away Fultz for an empty packet of chips

Signed Horford to a $100 million contract & played him out of position

Appointed Doc fkn Rivers before hiring Morey

Didn’t sack Rivers after last season

Allowed the Simmons saga to spiral completely out of control

Traded Simmons, depth & our remaining picks for the corpse of Harden

Current version of Sixers is way worse than any team since Embiid & Simmons started playing together and we have burned most of our assets to get there

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Examples of gross mismanagement since Colangelo

Jimmy felt disrespected and bailed

Panicked and gave Tobias the max

Traded away Mikal Bridges for a guy who no longer plays

Gave away Fultz for an empty packet of chips

Signed Horford to a $100 million contract & played him out of position

Appointed Doc fkn Rivers before hiring Morey

Didn’t sack Rivers after last season

Allowed the Simmons saga to spiral completely out of control

Traded Simmons, depth & our remaining picks for the corpse of Harden

Current version of Sixers is way worse than any team since Embiid & Simmons started playing together and we have burned most of our assets to get there
You forgot to mention that they spent a pick swapping out Jayson Tatum for Markelle Fultz, just to dump him for a bag of chips.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
I just don’t get paying max money and trying to build championship contenders around players like Westbrook and Harden…they have given everyone so many examples of their limitations over the years yet supposedly knowledgeable people around the league persist with the idea that they can lead teams to championships…

duffer

Who is criticizing Embiid? I haven’t seen anything online…Harden has been the target and deservedly so…
What I've read has been pretty mild in the media. Stuff like 'disappointed in not being MVP' at worst.

Reddit and Twitter on the other hand...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
What I've read has been pretty mild in the media. Stuff like 'disappointed in not being MVP' at worst.

Reddit and Twitter on the other hand...
At the time the MVP announcement came out Shaq and Chuck did have a go at him for not having his head in the game, after a loss to the Heat.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
very impressive from boston! the east finals should be terrific! i think whoever wins the east will win the championship this year!

Teja.

Global Moderator
Absolute insanity in the second Game 7. Mavs up 30 in half time. Booker and Paul didn't land a single field goal. Luka played only 18 min in the first half and has 27-3-9, can't miss from the 3 point line. On the way to one of the GOAT Game 7 performances.

Glad I woke up for this.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Absolute insanity in the second Game 7. Mavs up 30 in half time. Booker and Paul didn't land a single field goal. Luka played only 18 min in the first half and has 27-3-9, can't miss from the 3 point line. On the way to one of the GOAT Game 7 performances.

Glad I woke up for this.
has the devil put cash on a 31-point turnaround?

Teja.

Global Moderator
Stranger things have happened and the Suns have been insane in 4th quarters this year so this isn't over, but oh boy
I was feeling away game deja vu when Luka was beasting it but Brunson and the other role players were bricking non stop but then Dinwiddie came on and jfc...