• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
westbrook, not satisfied with triple doubles anymore, achieved a rare quadruple double by adding 10 turnovers to his stats...and then getting ejected in a loss to the lowly thunder...the experiment is going so well in laker-land, the championship sure seems like it is theirs for the taking...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
have to admit it has been very satisfactory to see james harden failing to draw "fouls" this season like he has all his career...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
The Celtics aren’t as pathetic as the Lakers but they aren’t anything special either…they may make the playoffs but as currently constructed aren’t going to beat the Nets, Bucks, Heat or the Hawks in a playoff series. Hell, even the Knicks might beat them…

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
The Celtics aren’t as pathetic as the Lakers but they aren’t anything special either…they may make the playoffs but as currently constructed aren’t going to beat the Nets, Bucks, Heat or the Hawks in a playoff series. Hell, even the Knicks might beat them…
From having him on my fantasy team, I reckon the CS have a 'how do we win when Tatum (and to an extent Jaylen Brown) are having an off night problem.' The Lakers are just repeating the mistakes of 2013, and 2004. ( I think)

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the heat are really good and if they can stay healthy, can go on to win the whole thing...i can see them beating even a healthy nets (without irving)...and if they are healthy, can definitely beat the bucks...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
****ing Westbrook doing a fantastic job of destroying the Lakers from within...this will end with Lebron retiring earlier than planned and Davis demanding a trade...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Westbrook shoots 1 of 13 for 7.7% makes and spices it up with 6 TOs as well...but it's all part of the learning process...by the time the playoffs start, they will be a well-oiled machine...eating popcorn and watching on their home theater screens while 8 other West teams fight it out...