• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jokic looked like he could barely move by the end. Well he always kind of looks like that but 64 minutes jeez.
Yeah, feck me what an effort from him today but he and Murray were absolutely cooked at the end. Will probably end up remembering this game as one of our greatest ever but I feel like **** right now.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
curry finally came to play but the series all square...the warriors just don't have that extra gear this year and i think they are going to lose this one...

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think they're in heaps of trouble. They've had to rely on Iggy somehow being great again to get those two wins and have had to play him (and the other starters) loads of minutes. Also looked like he hurt himself in game 4.

Of course, Klay could have one of his supernova games (which has looked less likely to happen this year than ever before) and Curry could get hot from 3 finally, but I still feel good about my prediction.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
So much for the Horford-Kyrie-Hayward 'Big three' leading to the next Celtics dynasty.
yeah if they can come back from 1-3 down, the conversation will be back on but it is highly unlikely at this point and a loss would almost ensure irving leaving for another team next season...