• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I told y'all last year that Boston with KG is the most beastly team I've seen for a long while. Nothing's changed, apart from Sheed making them even more despicable. Goddamn I hate them hate them hate them.

The Cavs miss Delonte big time. Anthony Parker is a gun defender but he's slowing down their flow and isn't occupying the same type of court position that West would. If KG's healthy the Celtics are more or less a lock for the Finals. I hate them but they're incredible to watch especially their D.

duffer

I'm at work so consistently ALT + TABbing it on a ****ty stream with mute on but I can imagine.

Actually think this Wiz team can be a 4 seed in the East this year. Gilbert looks like he's moving well again and Mike Miller and Foye are awesome fits as role players.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
l.a escapes with a win...gasol or no gasol, they should have won this one more easily but i guess it will take some time for the rust to go...good win by the celtics in cleveland....a full strength boston is stronger than the cavs and it showed....

duffer

Bargnani is so talented yet so frustratingly inconsistent. I love watching skillful Euro bigs so I hope this is a breakthrough season for him. Heh @ Cavs though. Mo Williams stinking it up for 40 minutes and needing a vet like Parker to go for 38. Missing Delonte big time. Adds size, shooting, tenacious defence to that team.

duffer

Anthoyn Carter ****ing starting. God, when will this ****ing man crush end? Karl should **** off and take AC with him.

Also Peja. Itstl.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah, Carter needs to go. Fast.

Not sure who you'd start at the 2 when Smith is suspended though. Move CB and start Ty? Melo at the 2 and Balkman at 3?

Not a lot of depth in the guards.

duffer

Yeah, Carter needs to go. Fast.

Not sure who you'd start at the 2 when Smith is suspended though. Move CB and start Ty? Melo at the 2 and Balkman at 3?

Not a lot of depth in the guards.
Afflalo.

EDIT: Delonte has admitted he has bi-polar and depression. No return date set for him.

duffer

Lads, time to stop the season already. It's night 2 but it won't get any better thanthis

I'm whole hog for Melo.