• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Ali TT

International Debutant
The Clippers' biggest issue over the past few seasons has been the health of the Brittle Bros. I know they sacrificed part of their depth to acquire Harden but if Leonard and George stay healthy, they will have a deep playoff run. I expect Harden to do some version of his patented disappearing act come the playoffs but he doesn't really need to do much for them to contend if Leonard and George are at full strength. Westbrook seems to have adjusted well to the support role and if he stays unselfish, he can/will help them too.

I wouldn't underestimate the Suns...if Durant, Booker and Beal can stay healthy, they will be a nightmare for any team.
Health is a big if though. Russ is out, possibly until the start of the playoffs, and PG isn't exactly playing game in-game out.

Ali TT

International Debutant
Clippers rest Kawhi and PG in their marquee Sunday matchup against the Bucks as they've been scheduled to play two matches within 24h.