• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yeah, I’ll believe that when I see it
at this point, it doesn't matter if he joins the team or not...if he has decided to distance himself from the organization, they will not get 100% commitment from him, it will be similar to the stunt harden pulled with the rockets early last season...except he is not 1/5th as valuable as harden in a trade scenario...i heard the warriors are considering options to bring him on essentially to replace green with a much younger version...i hope it doesn't happen...

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I know we’d be better off, but as misguided as it is, I’m just a fan of his
I can't see you getting a Superstar. I wouldn't even trade an All-Star for him either at this point. Pennies on the dollar stuff here unless you guys sweeten the pot considerably

Kraken

International 12th Man
I can't see you getting a Superstar. I wouldn't even trade an All-Star for him either at this point. Pennies on the dollar stuff here unless you guys sweeten the pot considerably
realistically I know all that to be true, but watch this **** go and carve up somewhere else ffs

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
I don’t know too many contenders who can afford to carry a star who is such a shot-less wonder…

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I don’t know too many contenders who can afford to carry a star who is such a shot-less wonder…
Westbrook won an MVP doing it. If you can put a team around him that can run off screens and bomb 3's (including the 5) so he can drive at the rim at will then he could be good enough to drive a decent offence. Nothing elite or anything but probably enough to make the bottom end of the playoffs.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Westbrook won an MVP doing it. If you can put a team around him that can run off screens and bomb 3's (including the 5) so he can drive at the rim at will then he could be good enough to drive a decent offence. Nothing elite or anything but probably enough to make the bottom end of the playoffs.
Sure I get that…that’s why I said contender in my post…

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
now deandre jordan makes his way to the lakers, truly a collection of geriatrics and/or over-the-hill players surrounding james and davis

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
now deandre jordan makes his way to the lakers, truly a collection of geriatrics and/or over-the-hill players surrounding james and davis
It's official? Okay. Khris Dunn traded again (to Memphis by the way) to create a roster crunch. I wonder where he winds up when the dust settles

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
hey duffer, what do you think of this rumor floating around? porter jr ben simmons swap...?
I wouldn't do it and that article made me lol when saying Mike will give them shot creation. He can barely dribble at this point. Taking shots within the flow, he's an assassin, yes.