• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
The Bucks clearly have momentum now…and Paul’s struggles are alarming for Phoenix, if CP3 doesn’t perform at the level he is used to, the Suns are toast…won’t matter what Booker does…

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** yeah Giannis flex on the rest of the nba. So ****ing satisfying. Going 17-19 from the line to close it out is beautifully poetic.

Last edited:

Kraken

International 12th Man
C'mon man, Suns fans were getting insufferable recently.

Giannis is a million times more palatable than CP3 too.

Well in Milwaukee, ****ing well in.
Yeah yeah I know, you’re right. I just have this irrational dislike of Giannis, and I don’t know why. Atleast it wasn’t the Nets