• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Your Lakers big winners from this. Add Okafor or Towns to Randle and maybe another lottery pick next season and once Kobe comes off the books make a splash in free agency and then they're back.

duffer

Should have been more specific, I meant the team he rolled with this morning? Insane how he's rolling a 60 win team away from home with this pack of bums.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
I don't give a **** who likes it...Lebron is a better player than Jordan was. Whether he'll have won enough or whatever to determine who is 'greater' is a different discussion. But Jordan never affected the success of his teams like a few other stars and one of them is Lebron. Lebron can be anything for a team in both defence and offence. He is a freak.

He leaves Cavs the first time they go from a 60 win team to a 19 win team. Meanwhile, the Heat go to 4 straight finals. He comes back to the Cavs, the Heat who still have a decent team in a relatively weak East don't even make the playoffs and Lebron is looking to make his 5th finals in a row - the first since Bill Russell IIRC to achieve that feat.

duffer

I remember all those years ago Skip Bayless and co hammered Lebron for not being a leader. Well every team he's gone to has had smothering defence and he leads the way in that regard. Shaq even said the same thing iirc. I love the Warriors but would really love him to make it 3-3 in Finals so that the haters have less ammo next year.

duffer

I don't give a **** who likes it...Lebron is a better player than Jordan was. Whether he'll have won enough or whatever to determine who is 'greater' is a different discussion. But Jordan never affected the success of his teams like a few other stars and one of them is Lebron. Lebron can be anything for a team in both defence and offence. He is a freak.

He leaves Cavs the first time they go from a 60 win team to a 19 win team. Meanwhile, the Heat go to 4 straight finals. He comes back to the Cavs, the Heat who still have a decent team in a relatively weak East don't even make the playoffs and Lebron is looking to make his 5th finals in a row - the first since Bill Russell IIRC to achieve that feat.
Could he have done that in the West? /haters

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think it's an invalid question but if Lebron goes to another team it'll be a top 4 team, in either conference, and they'll be stacked even if you replace their best current player with Lebron. He's the single biggest difference maker in the league.

And Skip is just a professional troll. Either that or an idiot.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Should have been more specific, I meant the team he rolled with this morning? Insane how he's rolling a 60 win team away from home with this pack of bums.
Yeah it really puts Melo into contrast, basically rolled with the same team (plus Tyson > Mosgov) and couldn't do ****.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
melo honestly doesn't even belong in that discussion...forget lebron, he doesn't belong in a discussion with wade...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Your Lakers big winners from this. Add Okafor or Towns to Randle and maybe another lottery pick next season and once Kobe comes off the books make a splash in free agency and then they're back.
it will probably be towns...kobe retiring after next year...as for a splash in free agency, it depends on who they are going after...i don't think love or someone like that can make them contenders...

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
melo honestly doesn't even belong in that discussion...forget lebron, he doesn't belong in a discussion with wade...
What discussion? I brought Melo up because he rolled with a very similar team to the one Lebron had last night and that's it, no one is putting him in any discussion.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yeah if they can land him, they will be competitive again in the west...but they need to convince him that they can contend for a title and that won't be easy...