• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 38 - New Zealand v Sri Lanka

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flem274*

123/5
The Chappells
Brad Haddin
Michael Clarke
Ricky Ponting
Mahela Jayawardene

There is something wrong with this list...

Blaze 18

Banned
Amish Saheba is a freaking disgrace. There's no way that was anything but out. Poor Nathan McCullum, gotta feel for him. He pulls off a blinder only to be denied by moronic umpiring of the highest order.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Still, regardless of the eventual outcome, I think that was in the top three or four caught-and-bowleds I've ever seen. Kudos, Nathan.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can Danny Morrison just FOAD btw? How is that in the subcontinent this bloke is perceived as something other than mildly ********?

Glad to have Doully on though.
Lol, Doully's a wet chicks blouse whenever anything goes against NZ

Spark

Global Moderator
Why the hell are people talking about the UDRS? This has been in place years before UDRS.

Athlai

Not Terrible
3rd umpire to give that as 4 runs. Benefit of the doubt etc.etc.etc.

Really want NcCullum to get Mahela now, bet there would be an awesome send off.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
What was the bet and who with?
That New Zealand wouldn't beat any of the host teams. I was feeling generous so I decided to throw Pakistan in there as well, even though they're not a host side anymore. Whoops. Was with Mike5181.

Flem274*

123/5
That New Zealand wouldn't beat any of the host teams. I was feeling generous so I decided to throw Pakistan in there as well, even though they're not a host side anymore. Whoops. Was with Mike5181.
:laugh:

Interesting choice for him to give you his sister as his avatar.

thierry henry

International Coach
Lol, Doully's a wet chicks blouse whenever anything goes against NZ
Yeah, hence it was good because this time it was justified.

Morrison on the other hand seems to be this globe trotting commentator and yet he literally can't talk (and apparently can't think) at a functioning, coherent adult human level.

Blaze 18

Banned
What's so bad about Danny Morrison? He's gets a little too excited at times, but he's okay really. Much better than some of the others (ex:Sanjay Manjrekar) to be honest.