• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #36 - Australia vs England - November 4th - Ahmedabad

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That’s a dolly. We only need three more wickets and this is done. That should have been one of them.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Is Stoinis really at cover point aka the most important fielding position in LO games at least till the slog overs?

Burgey

There’s a lot on offer with the new ball on this pitch so far. Need a couple more while it’s zipping around a bit

TheJediBrah

Johnny Bairstow has turned himself into a joke. A bit sad I really liked him a couple years ago

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Seems MMarsh's grandfather (Geoff's father) passed away and that is why he had to fly back home. RIP. 🙏🙏

Almost a bit relieved that it is not worse news (not that this is not bad news or anything) but seems he should be back for the last game or at least the KO games if Aus get there.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
This is the worst form I've ever seen Root in I reckon. Even in his low-scoring phases he usually starts in good touch and gives it away.
Just remembered a string of ducks he had a few years ago actually, that was also rough.