• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #34 - Netherlands vs Afghanistan - November 3rd - Lucknow (D/N)

Molehill

International Captain
If they can, Afghanistan need to chase these down as quickly as possible to boost the NRR.

Oh and 69-2!!

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Winner takes all (well Champions Trophy spot anyway).
We're not going to reach the WC semis so I'd actually like to see us finish below the CT qualification just to see how the ICC are going to get us in because no way would they want us to not participate given the amount of money our being there would bring in.

Owzat

U19 Captain
what is it with winning the toss and losing the game, the most common combination so far

Not sure if they should have bowled, possibly hoping to get 220+ batting first but Afghans are a handy team, won't go as far as to suggest revelation but clearly better than a fair few sides and most likely better than eg Sri Lanka and Bangladesh (better than England this World Cup but that isn't saying much!)

Owzat

U19 Captain
been a somewhat underwhelming tournament, nothing against shocks/upsets, or eg Afghans doing well, but only a small handful of top sides have played to anything like their potential and makes for too few close contests, noone beating India an example.

and FWIW I would like to have seen England do well but it isn't fuel for the above, they didn't, I think the tournament has suffered a bit but then equally with Sri Lanka being poor and top four near decided after 5-6 games - although kiwis will sleep with both eyes open tonight unable to sleep a ;)