• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match #11 (D/N) - New Zealand vs Bangladesh - October 13th, Chennai

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Guy hasn't played in 6 months, just casually waltzes in and looks like he never left.
That's class of the man! And like Kohli this situation with no scoreboard pressure is tailormade for him. Required rate is low so that dots ball aren't even putting any pressure.

King Kane

International Debutant
That's class of the man! And like Kohli this situation with no scoreboard pressure is tailormade for him. Required rate is low so that dots ball aren't even putting any pressure.
He knows how to bat to the situation and knows what is required.

A real bonus for us getting him back for this World Cup, I thought he was no chance after copping that knee injury.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
That was a fantastic piece of fielding. If Bangladesh do manage to win this by anything up to the five runs he just saved then he's the hero.

King Kane

International Debutant
The commentators are more worried about Williamson's knee than he is, talking about him missing games after this to rest up.

They get a few days rest between games, that's enough.

Mitchell is ten times the international player I thought he'd be.
I thought he would just be another bits and pieces all rounder, I didn't expect him to become the quality top order batsman he is now.

Reactions: FBU

King Kane

International Debutant
Williamson going off, hopefully it isn't too bad, it would be just our luck to get him back from a knee reco and then lose him with a broken thumb.