• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match #11 (D/N) - New Zealand vs Bangladesh - October 13th, Chennai

Aritro

International Regular
This is now far too easy just noodling
Yeah depressing. Would be nice to have a few wickets just for the scorecard. Can't do much without scoreboard pressure.

Also it has to be said our quicks are better on the gluepots at home for some reason. They just seem to know what to do.

Also, EbaGOAT.

Aritro

International Regular
Williamson looks ominous. The way he absorbed the pressure early on and now playing with authority
The annoying thing is the Kiwis were allowed to get away with having 14 fielders on the field and we've been restricted to 8.

Gah ****ing idiot, another drop. For ****'s sake.

Aritro

International Regular
We drop high difficulty catches that other teams take against us and the Deshi commentators issue platitudes about how it was a tough chance.

I'm glad Ian Smith just called it out and say you've got to take those at this level.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh were much better than this during qualifying, they are playing really average cricket.
I dont know I think the weird pitches at home gives us false sense of security in bilateral series. I am actually pretty sure about this now. We could have Tamim and him captaining but the results would not change much than what we are seeing here. We will remain bang average.

King Kane

International Debutant
Conway in trouble here, that looks out.

And he's gone.

Why do batsmen keep playing the reverse sweep when they don't need to? Just an unnecessary risk.

Molehill

International Captain
Looks like dew is now becoming a factor which will negate the spin threat. NZ should chase these down comfortably now, although probably won't get a boost to the NRR (not that one is really needed if you keep winning games).