• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match #10 — Australia Vs South Africa Oct 12th, Lucknow

loterry1994

International Debutant
That’s the problem with Warner the last 3-4 years his strike rate is too low at the start and can’t get going quick enough. He use to be on like 20 runs after 10 balls. Now he struggles so much

Molehill

International Captain
Mathew Hayden looks like he has swallowed another Mathew Hayden
I was just thinking how when most people get older they just look like older versions of their younger self. But Hayden seems to have gone through some huge transformation, he's unrecognisable.

kingkallis

International Coach
I was just thinking how when most people get older they just look like older versions of their younger self. But Hayden seems to have gone through some huge transformation, he's unrecognisable.
Too much of Peshawari and Lahori Chicken-Mutton dishes does that to you.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I love random games where one or two batsmen gun it when everyone else finds it hard to time the ball. It’s so random