• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** Malaysia Tri-Series

R_D

International Debutant
Jono said:
We're back to the 90s, with Sachin being our only batman who can bat. He scores 141 n.o and we lose, and now he's holding us together, otherwise we'd be 100 all out.

Sad state of affairs.
Yeah blast from the past eh, whole team crumbling but one man standing the ground.
Harbhjan doing a good here tho... hope India can reach 200.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Top stuff from a choking flat track bully :p

Hope he can bat through, don't have much faith in Munaf, Sreesanth and RP.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
This one bowler policy from the West Indies is just ridiculous. Surely Jerome Taylor would be better than expecting 10 overs out of Hinds or Samuels. It's not like you actually need to pick batsmen all the way down to number 10.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Regardless of the result the game will produce, the strategy of playing 5 bowlers is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FaaipDeOiad said:
This one bowler policy from the West Indies is just ridiculous. Surely Jerome Taylor would be better than expecting 10 overs out of Hinds or Samuels. It's not like you actually need to pick batsmen all the way down to number 10.
I think it's more to give game time to everyone in the squad than anything else. Bradshaw and Taylor certainly have not been dropped. The West Indies are already in the final, so they're fiddling around and giving other people chances too.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I think it's more to give game time to everyone in the squad than anything else. Bradshaw and Taylor certainly have not been dropped. The West Indies are already in the final, so they're fiddling around and giving other people chances too.
Fair enough, but surely it's better to play someone like Taylor into some better form than to give heaps of overs to people who aren't going to be crucial to your chances of winning the final.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Why not give Edwards a game then?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sachin fights for 35 overs and then gets out in that fashion. Unfortunate. Cricket is a cruel game.

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
India are terrible. They have the paper lineup - looks good, but burns. West Indies are great. My second favorite team. Chris Gayle has the best celebration going around.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Agarkar straying now in the second over due to trying too hard I reckon. He is getting movement and is a handful. Just has to keep bowling and not try to do any thing special and he will get wickets.