• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** Malaysia Tri-Series

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Siva - "Munaf Patel has sacrificed pace for accuracy."

I don't quite agree with this approach for him. He doesn't look as dangerous this way.

adharcric

International Coach
Agreed. He's clearly not BSing about it either, because he's definitely capable of bowling up to 90 mph. If he was wayward at high pace this would make sense, but we saw him bowl fast and accurately against England and a few times against West Indies. Not sure why he can't just keep doing what he was doing there. He probably doesn't have the stamina to do it yet in tests, but he should definitely try in ODIs. That said, I can see where he's coming from.

adharcric

International Coach
Dravid, stop being a nut in the slips. Anyways, Sreesanth rewarded and we're back in with a chance. Come on boys!

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
You bowl this length to Morton and you would have him after a few deliveries. He is looking to whack any thing short and way outside the off stump. A few deliveries closer than that and he is bound to make an error in due course.

I haven't seen Aus v WIN matches yet but would be interesting to see McGrath bowl to him.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
adharcric said:
Is this the Indian pace attack? Looks more like an Australian or Pakistani one today ...
I wouldn't go overboard praising the Indian bowling today. Good but nothing special.