• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** Malaysia Tri-Series

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
ClownSymonds said:
My first time at the cricket, and I get to chat with and get autographs from Brian Lara, Ricky Ponting, Glenn McGrath, Brett Lee, Chris Gayle, Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Matthew Hayden, Dwayne Bravo, Corey Collymore, and Fidel Edwards. I was practically in shock standing in front of Lara. All I could think of saying was "never retire". I also retrieved Hussey's third six and cleared the hoardings with my return throw. The ball was much more roughed up than I had imagined.

Clown, Marto, and Pup are jerks. All three walked straight to the bus and paid us fans no attention whatsoever. I think I might have to change my name now. I feel a bit sorry for Marto though, because it really looks like his career is over.

The three best batsmen of the modern era, Sachin, Lara, and Ponting, are all short and normal-looking. Except for Ponting, that is - he's a bit hairy.

The kindest Aussies were Ponting, McGrath, and Hayden. They all stayed for a while, signed autographs, and let fans take pictures with them. Brian Lara, Chris Gayle, and Shivnarine Chanderpaul did the same. McGrath is huge. So is Chris Gayle.

Truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience. And the cricket wasn't bad, either.
Glad you had a swell time. Yeah when I had met McGrath ages ago as well, the first thing which struck me was how tall he was. Also, it is always amazing how well most cricketers treat fans. Among the cricket teams, I would say the Indians are one of the most friendly towards the fans on a whole.

adharcric

International Coach
What the hell is going on? Our two in-form batsmen, Dravid and Yuvraj, are getting thoroughly owned. I didn't see Sehwag's dismissal, but it surely must've been stupid. Good bowling by Smith though.

R_D

International Debutant
I think we are missing Pathan here now..... lol although i was up for his axing.
Things getting worse another down.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
We're back to the 90s, with Sachin being our only batman who can bat. He scores 141 n.o and we lose, and now he's holding us together, otherwise we'd be 100 all out.

Sad state of affairs.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Jono said:
We're back to the 90s, with Sachin being our only batman who can bat. He scores 141 n.o and we lose, and now he's holding us together, otherwise we'd be 100 all out.

Sad state of affairs.
Quite like the name the Indian boys on Cricbuzz.com have Christened him with “ Chokedulkar” (Be the best thing since well Sachin Tendulkar, next time he hits a run a ball twenty). “Bhaji has saved us from embarrassment”.
8-)