• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2024

capt_Luffy

International Regular
Hmmm.. but I dont really think iconic means historic. I understand that being historic helps but the Burj has only been around a few years and I remember flying via Dubai just a few months after it was unveiled and they called it iconic.
That's literally because Dubai doesn't have historic anything though ..... Narendra Modi stadium isn't even Top 5 imo, not sure if Top 10.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
That was fun from Dhoni.
A nothing innings from that Mitchell though, he's not stunk the competition out but its been a pretty tepid start from him nonetheless.
I think he is a #3 unfortunately CSK thought he could be a #5 to replace Rayudu. Moeen maybe a better bet for that slot but he is way too inconsistent for that number, I guess. I mentioned it earlier. I would play Moeen ahead of Mitchell for a few games and see how it goes.

Having said all that, it would be on brand for CSK if Mitchell ends up winning the IPL for them.