• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2024

Black_Hawk

Cricket Spectator
I think the final will be a repeat contest between SRH and KKR. Probably the most deserving teams to be in a final this season.

reyrey

U19 12th Man
I put a fair amount of disrespect on Cameron green this season, but he's actually done pretty well all things considered. 260 runs @30 and a Sr of 145 and 10 wickets @30 with an econ of 8.5. I still wouldn't have bought him, and I don't know if RCB retain him at the mega auction, but he's given their camp a bit too think about.
Green becomes much more important (valuable) if they get rid of the Impact sub next season. Maxwell too. RCB will be in a good position if that turns out to be the case.

Socerer 01

International Captain
I put a fair amount of disrespect on Cameron green this season, but he's actually done pretty well all things considered. 260 runs @30 and a Sr of 145 and 10 wickets @30 with an econ of 8.5. I still wouldn't have bought him, and I don't know if RCB retain him at the mega auction, but he's given their camp a bit too think about.
that really isnt all that good in the context of this season’s ipl tbh

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
that really isnt all that good in the context of this season’s ipl tbh
Ehh, by the end of the season he was at a point where he was bowling 3-4 overs a game at a sub 8 econ, taking a wicket or two, getting 30 or more at an appropriate strike rate every time he batted, and fielding well wherever they put him. It's not an MVP season or anything, but I said from the beginning I thought it was gonna go to ****. Wasn't that bad in hindsight.

Socerer 01

International Captain
Ehh, by the end of the season he was at a point where he was bowling 3-4 overs a game at a sub 8 econ, taking a wicket or two, getting 30 or more at an appropriate strike rate every time he batted, and fielding well wherever they put him. It's not an MVP season or anything, but I said from the beginning I thought it was gonna go to ****. Wasn't that bad in hindsight.
you got to take that in the context of his cost, a middling to below average season after being the highest paid player of the team is definitely bad