• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

************Official IPL 2020******

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ball hasn’t swung at all though which makes playing Umesh a bit tough.

People are bowling 4 different types of slower balls and bouncers these days and he can barely find off stump 2 balls in the over.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I agree he is not great but I think he is still one of their better options. And ball did move for Pattinson when he presented the seam. So even if its not swing, if he can get that seam movement, that is still plenty at his pace. I would not write him off already. And I think Zampa and Chahal both provide much of a muchness.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Only the second boundary in the powerplay...and only 2 balls remaining in the PP. Good bowling, no wickets lost. Maybe setting the foundation.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
That's not a large enough spike to give out is it? I've seen spikes like that when there's been daylight between bat and ball.