• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

************Official IPL 2020******

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Avesh has such an ugly run up and action. Like a shorter Sulieman Benn bowling pace.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Both spinners did. The current CSK batting line up is not gonna chase more than 8 an over very successfully. But I did not expect CSK to start well, especially because they have now played one game each in the 3 stadiums. But this is still the first week of the tournament. Pitches will start to wear and CSK type teams wil come into their own. CSK's big issue will be Dubai and Sharjah. Sharjah is so small that power hitting can decide the game, which CSK lacks a lot. Dubai because batsmen can run 2s all day (80 metre boundaries seem harsh in today's standards) with CSK's ageing fielding side. But I expect them to figure out how to bowl in Dubai and also realize that batting first is the way to go. Too early to call trends but my pick in one of our Fantasy League whatsapp groups is that DC will top the league tables. I expect RCB to do better as the tournament goes on IF Virat can pick up that he is wasting one of the best IPL bowlers in Sundar. MI might struggle due to their spinners.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Dubai and Sharjah are such opposites. As a spinner, you wanna flight every bal in Dubai but you don't wanna flight a single one in Sharjah. Gotta be tough to adapt if you are playing one here and the next there.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Perfect length from Cummins up front. If he can bowl that to start and then get his yorker going towards the death, he'll be a handful.

Excited to watch Nagarkoti and Mavi together again. KKR have some seam attack.