• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

Flem274*

123/5
wasn't vijay shankar the guy who managed an odi batting ave of 50 just yeeting sixes despite being doubted by everyone watching?

is he still alive? give him a test imo. kedar jadhav too.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wasn't vijay shankar the guy who managed an odi batting ave of 50 just yeeting sixes despite being doubted by everyone watching?

is he still alive? give him a test imo. kedar jadhav too.
I don't think that's Vijay Shankar you're thinking of, Shankar's only got 3 50s in all white ball formats. Complete joke that he was batting 4 for us at one stage.

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
I don't think that's Vijay Shankar you're thinking of, Shankar's only got 3 50s in all white ball formats. Complete joke that he was batting 4 for us at one stage.
he played out a maiden over off fizz in one of those games in that tournament but karthik won it at the end. how often do you see maidens in t20s in any format of the game?
i think kohli didn't play in that tournament though i may be misremembering. if he didn't it explains why we won it along with the asia cup during the same year.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
jeff thomson

never heard him on comm or talking cricket before lol
I can't remember which documentary it's from but there's one of him showcasing just how much of a nutcase he was while he reminisced about hurting Englishmen.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I can't remember which documentary it's from but there's one of him showcasing just how much of a nutcase he was while he reminisced about hurting Englishmen.
apparently was involved in coaching thakur and siraj two years back very very briefly during local competitions