• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2011

Who will win the Indian Premier League 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Trying to do the Malinga .
But keeps bowling it outside off.
Yeah, I get what he's trying to do. Doesn't get past the fact he's utterly **** at it.
It's outside off, or it's on leg stump like the one Sachin paddled down to fine leg. It's just bad.

Anyway, Sachin won me some money so wag. WAG.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Sachinnnnnnnnnn Sachinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

What a legend. It's just so good watching him bat, whether it's test cricket, ODIs, or T20s. I just want to watch him bat for years and years to come.

Even the unorthodox, slog-style shots he plays, he makes them look so good (unlike Dhoni :p).

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Sachin has lost some of the ability and strength to hit the real big shots these days and give the charge every ball to even the pacers as he used too.

But still he innovates his game every match and finds a way to make the big shots and score quick runs .Does something new every match .Today for the first time even tried and executed the MSD Hellicopter shot to a aplomb!!

Maximus0723

State Regular
Random dude messaged on cricinfo...
Sumit cannot get over the helicopter shot: "R.I.P cricketing text book. Your greatest follower just betrayed you !"

Blaze 18

Banned
Good stuff from Tendulkar. Got lucky with a plumb LBW early on in his innings but a good innings nevertheless. Take a bow.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Random dude messaged on cricinfo...
Sumit cannot get over the helicopter shot: "R.I.P cricketing text book. Your greatest follower just betrayed you !"
Nah, Tendulkar has never completely been a text book player. Just adds his own style to orthodox shots and makes 'em look slightly different. He has always been open to bringing changes into his batting.