• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2011

Who will win the Indian Premier League 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I "lay" the favourite every match in the IPL. So I've already bet on Kochi. cbf risking more money.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol @ Ravi Shastri saying the UDRS would slow down the game, and the IPL is supposed to be done quick and with no delays.

Uhhh, there are two mandatory timeouts for no reason other than to raise money :dry:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I bet on Kochi pre-game but just got on Mumbai with that wicket. With Sachin still there and the middle order they have to come I can't see Kochi having a sniff.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think Rayudus name was floating around a couple of years ago but he never made it to the national side. Not sure what has happened since then but the IPL has really brought him into prominence.