• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2011

Who will win the Indian Premier League 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blaze 18

Banned
If only Delhi had made another twenty-thirty runs, this game would have been close. There's assistance in the pitch for the quickies, and I daresay the ball will turn.

Blaze 18

Banned
What was wrong with the pitch? It wasn't your typical flat T20 pitch, sure, but it wasn't a pitch you couldn't score runs on. To ban FSK for that would be silly.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Wtf Sunny Singh?

Could have gone back with a wide wide throw but was more interested in arguing with Nayar instead of attempting to get back. LOL!!

Shri

Mr. Glass
Wtf Sunny Singh?

Could have gone back with a wide wide throw but was more interested in arguing with Nayar instead of attempting to get back. LOL!!
Lol, I was better in school cricket in one such incident. The team captain didn't like me and tried to run me out on 49 once. Called for a run and stuck to his crease. We were both at the same end and I smacked him on his ribs with my bat handle, the throw went for 4 overthrows and he had to retire hurt on 92*. Good times. I finished the game off for the team but was suspended from the side for the rest of the year and suspended from school for 15 days. Best days of my life.:D

Last edited:

Jayzamann

International Regular
Wait, he actually argued with the non-striker? That wasn't cricinfo having a laugh?
He just sort of planted himself mid-pitch and gesticulated at Nayar, obviously angry. The thing is, the throw from mid off was wide, so if he had turned and run straight away instead of being stroppy, he might have made his ground.

Good thing Nayar is gone. Seriously don't like his batting stance. The Ashok Dinda of batting.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow, what an awful night for the IPL in terms of competitive matches. Two horrid batting performances in the first innings.