• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2010

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
1. **** off Hayden.
2. Chennai just became value with their odds flying up yet it's good for them that Hayden is out.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hehehe. Perfect innings by Hayden from Mumbai's perspective. Maybe dropping the catch wouldn't have been the worst idea? :p

Last edited:

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
It's almost as bad as watching Sehwag trying to open the batting in a Test Match that's played in South Africa. Then again, I doubt Sehwag would've lasted 30 odd delieveries in South Africa. Age has obviously caught up with the greatest opening batsman of this generation (Hayden, not Sehwag).

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It's almost as bad as watching Sehwag trying to open the batting in a Test Match that's played in South Africa. Then again, I doubt Sehwag would've lasted 30 odd delieveries in South Africa. Age has obviously caught up with the greatest opening batsman of this generation (Hayden, not Sehwag).
Haha get the **** out. Your boy is well past it. Don't bring Sehwag into this.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Nice attempt..

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
it's almost as bad as watching sehwag trying to open the batting in a test match that's played in south africa. Then again, i doubt sehwag would've lasted 30 odd delieveries in south africa. Age has obviously caught up with the greatest opening batsman of this generation (hayden, not sehwag).
8-)

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
There's no need to bring in a tired old argument (Sehwag's record in "bowling friendly conditions") into an IPL match thread. Keep to the topic on hand.

Lostman

State Captain
:laugh: defensive much?

King Pietersen

International Captain
Dire from Hayden. Put Vijay under-pressure and made him feel he needed to play a stupid shot, and then just chucks his wicket away. Not had a great season.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I respect Hayden and all that but, keeping in mind the context of the match, one of the most pathetic Innings you'd see.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Its the risk people who retired take when they get on the centre stage again.

He'll always be a champion, but you can make a fool of yourself if you're playing past your prime with lots of viewers and lots of money at stake.

pasag

RTDAS
Its the risk people who retired take when they get on the centre stage again.

He'll always be a champion, but you can make a fool of yourself if you're playing past your prime with lots of viewers and lots of money at stake.
Let's not forget how good he's been in the IPL till this season though.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
100 on debut against Pollock, Ntini, Hayward etc. Oh, but he wasn't opening, etc. etc.

Agendas are so boring.